I). Documents Required
1. Certified copy of the SSC or any equivalent examination showing DOB and other particulars of the candidate.
2. Certified copy of Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination making eligible for admission.
3. Study & Conduct Certificate
4. Transfer Certificate
5. Equivalency certificate from Board of Intermediate Education if candidate studied 10+2 in other states.
6. Equivalence Certificate from “Association of Indian Universities” if candidate studied abroad.
7. Migration Certificate (If Applicable)
8. Bank guarantee as required
1. Admission regulations GO MS No 33 (Click here to View)
2. Fee Structure GO MS No: 30 (Click here to View)
Admissions closed for the Academic Year 2019-2020